Greetings from Huawei ICT Academy. During this difficult time, we would like to send our best regards to you, your family and the community.
The number of children, youth and adults not attending schools or universities because of COVID-19 is soaring. Governments from all around the world have closed educational institutions in an attempt to contain the global pandemic. Face-to-face classes and onsite events are currently suspended, but learning should not be stopped.
Huawei ICT Academy is providing a wide range of high-quality ICT online TTT courses that can be selected and cover all regions and countries, to ensure that instructors of Huawei ICT Academy have the capability to deliver Huawei Certification courses to students.
Enroll online TTT courses for free now!
- To ensure the training effect, small-class teaching is recommended. The class size is limited to 4-50 participants.
All applications are approved on a first come, first served basis. Applicants can check the Approval Status on Talent Platform, and pay attention to the email.
- Video Conference is the solution to course delivery, please join the video conference via the link in the invitation email.
- Since the total amount of time of online learning is much limited, it is very CRUCIAL for SELF-LEARNING before the course.
It’s imperative to preview the learning material two weeks before the lecture.
- MOOC Link: CLICK
- Training Material Link: CLICK
- Trainer Forum Link: CLICK
- Please contact the local Talent Ecosystem Development manager for more information.
|Online Train the Trainer (TTT) Courses Schedule|
|NO||Month||Course Name||Date||Beijing Time（UTC+8）||Live Webinar Status||Enrollment||Registration Deadline(Beijing Time)|
Any changes will be notified later.